CLICK EACH JOB BELOW TO SEE FULL JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Full Time COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL WINDOW CLEANER for Squeegee Clean Inc. -Job Description
Status: Full-Time (40 hours weekly)
Days Worked: Monday -Friday (occasional Saturdays or Sundays)
Hours Worked: Typically 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Compensation: $12-$20 Hourly Pay (TBD based on experience after hourly training pay)
Work Vehicle: Must use your own RELIABLE vehicle to complete work each week. We provide company logo vehicle magnets and pay a vehicle stipend weekly as reimbursement for use of your vehicle.
Stipends: Vehicle Usage Reimbursement, Daily Cell Phone Stipend
Benefits: Personal/Sick Paid Days Accrual (based on hours worked), 5 Major Holidays Paid, Vacation Paid Days (earned after 1 full year of employment)
Office Location: Irmo, SC
Report Weekly: Must report to our office weekly to pick up supplies and assigned route details.
Reports To: Window Cleaning Manager and Office Manager
Seeking a reliable, motivated, like minded and goal-driven team member to effectively execute scheduled window cleaning jobs working solo most of the time and at times in a team. Established commercial routes and residential houses are located in Columbia, SC within a 20-mile radius. We cross train all employees so it is possible to also work at times on our soft washing / pressure washing trucks alongside their team.
Corporate Mission and Motto
The Squeegee Clean Team is dedicated to cleaning excellence and friendly, responsive customer service. Squeegee Clean Inc. believes in Excellent Service to Everyone, Everywhere, Everyday. Every employee is an ambassador for our company. Honoring God in what we say, what we do, and how we act in the presence of both our team members and our customers.
- Monitor the weather and our schedule weekly and daily to be aware of start times each morning.
- Be an effective, responsive communicator between management, technicians, and our customers in person and via phone, text and email.
- Evaluate the scope of each job and be prepared to take photos and measurements on-site for additional services and estimates.
- Prepare cleaning solution, use a squeegee and applicator or waterfed pole to clean windows ground level up to 3 stories high on routes.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment as necessary.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in accordance with the Squeegee Clean Manual and OSHA.
Note: We do clean windows up to 6 stories high from the ground and occasionally we work from lifts. We DO NOT hang from buildings.
Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- MUST be a self starter, responsible, reliable individual.
- Have a "can do" attitude and work solo most of the time or in a team setting.
- Be a determined, active learner, alert and ready to be your personal best everyday.
- Ability to use time wisely and meet demands established by the schedule.
- In depth understanding and adherence of our key values and principles.
- Quality control driven, detail oriented, and thorough mindset.
- Knowledge of our industry, our services, and our process. Be prepared to share with potential customers our other services.
- After training, must show proficiency in the operation of all necessary equipment and processes.
- Must have a smartphone and reliable service to use company apps for daily jobs, time keeping and company communication.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Clean Driving Record
- Vehicle Insurance
- Clean Background Report
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Must be able to climb ladders on occasion, stand for extended periods of time and safely lift heavy equipment everyday.
- Must be able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time.
- Must be aware of weather conditions on a day-to-day basis and adjust work schedule as necessary.
- Must be comfortable being outdoors all day in various weather conditions.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skill required of personnel on the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. Squeegee Clean Inc. will consider candidates with equivalent levels of skills and knowledge for this position.
Click Here to Start Your Application